Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Our Son

Behind this picture, there's a story. His father was the first one who listened to the story. Now i am sharing with you.

I brought my son to IKEA yesterday. There were so many childen around the kids' furniture corner having a great time sitting around, playing with their siblings. And there was our little Maeson, standing at the soft toys' corner. He was looking around, didn't know what to do at that moment. So I picked the black dolly for him once again ( Lol). He hugged it, kissed it and passed to me to kissed it as well.

Then one group of children came by, and picked their own soft toys as well. Most of them chose dogs, and they grabbed theirs and ran back to the furniture corner. Maeson got so excited as well, followed the children. He started looking at how the children played with the 'dogs' and one of the girl placed 3 'dogs' into a container which she claimed it's the dogs' kennel ( Now hiay ~ Haha.) Maeson followed what she did, placed his friend inside as well.

Immediately, when my son placed his friend in. The girl took her dogs all out, which made my son puzzled. He tried to approach a few others, they ignored Maeson. Everytime he got ignored, he smiled. He kept looking at the children, and suddenly they went off just like that, leaving all the dogs around. Maeson grabbed back his friend and started walking quickly hoping to catch up with the rest of the children.

But he walked back and sat on a pink chair looking lonely and lost. At this very moment, Mummy can feel her little Maeson is lonely.

Before that, he even met a stupid china boy who hit and snatched whatever my son was playing. He even pushed my son when he's on a rocking horse. What a bully. His mum and aunts saw and ignored, not saying a single word towards their son or nephew's act. I stood out and asked the little boy to stop 2 times. Of course, i raised my voice at him. I have to. I want to protect my son.

Witnessed all these today, made me sad. My son just want to make friends and play. Looking at him, standing there must be thinking, " Why are they leaving?" pains me within. Most importantly, our little maeson smiled away when he got ignored or pushed. So innocent.

Everyday, he spend more time with his grand aunts and grandmother. Mummy is always in school, daddy is always working. I can totally feel how lonely it's going to be without siblings. For i, myself doesn't have any. I would also want to have a sibling to be a text/call away.

Shared with his father about it, he told me after reading what i sent him. He felt so sad that he want to leave work immediately to come home play with his son. It made him cried, and we cried together! He's going to rush home later, btw ^^

I'm still in tears typing this because it meant so much to us, knowing that we have not been there lately for him. It really hurts to see our own children looking lonely. But it got us knowing that, we need to be there for him.

Forever and always :')

What's best? We're already planning on adding a new member in 2-3 years time. Hehe.