Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentine 2012

Just imagine, that when Maeson gets older, Mummy will be receiving 2 bouquets of flowers or something like tt from him and his daddy! I swear i'll become the most fortunate woman living in.............. SINGAPORE HAHAHA.
My skinny hubby. Eat too much skinny pizza is it? T.T
This bouquet of flowers has a story behind it, haha!
Initally, he wanted to get me my fav soft toy, Stitch! However, he failed to find it near his working place. Other soft toys looked ugly to him, but yknow? Stitch is actually an ugly character too? HAHAHA. So he told me, he decided to get me flowers in the end. Only at fioredorato. I've been receiving all the flowers he gave me from this florist shop for 2 years i think? He loves them!

They are extremely beautiful. Thank you~
And lastly, his card to me. Haha yearly, he'll write about the same thing anyway. But this year was kinda special, HE SIGNED SOMEMORE. HAHAHA!! Aye, i did nothing much. A sugar cookie and a card, that's all. But i asked him, " You want a back massage?" I think he was more than happy.

Thank you for working so hard for Maeson and I. You're really getting skinnier as day goes by. Please have patience for me to graduate from school. I can see you're tired, having the same routine everyday and not having much rest. But let's look forward to what God had planned for us, and for our future. I know God has already saved the best for us at the end.

You've been a good boy eating the vitamin C, i bought you too. Keep it up!

I LOVE YOU.