Monday, October 21, 2013

Everybody might think that I'm actually a very happy person. Smiling and laughing every single day. But deep down, no one knew that I'm actually heartbroken.

When I was young, there were no worries in my life. My parents were the best, and still the best but they got separated. And that day when they got separated, it was the day my whole world fell apart.

Till today, I still cannot accept the fact that my parents are separated. They were so loving, they gave me the whole world. I was so happy every single day.

I went through a lot since young. From everything to nothing. It was not a good journey for me. I keep telling myself, God has a plan for me. I'm looking forward to it.

Then I met my man. It was also not a good journey for me. I was not always happy cause I get to meet my mother in law. But I keep trying and trying to be happy.

Maeson makes me happy. He was good enough to cover everything. However, covering doesn't take long.

When night falls, I shed tears and no one knew. I talked to God most of the time. I told him, I am very lonely.

And I asked him, " When will I be really happy like I was before, with no worries, without feeling lonely?"

I really miss everything, I miss being a small girl who once had everything.

I wish that everybody lives individually, nobody needs to get married to be loved, to be hurt. Everybody could be friends everyday, having fun. Isn't it better?

I just felt that way.